Saturday, August 13, 2011

Update after a looong time....!

I am a terrible blogger. Since I last wrote so much has happened. That's kind of cliche but it is true!

I won't bore anyone with details. (I can just hear the sighs of relief) What I've been up to:

I loved our church's Country Jamboree that ended about two weeks ago now. It was so fun--the skits were hilarious. The music was great too!!


I have been loving our new Single Focus group. Eating at new places, doing fun activites, and enjoying edifying Christian fellowship!


I'm in training for running the Indianapolis Mini-marathon. The thing I've realized during this training: I love food. Kind of a sad realization.

In October I'm planing on going to The Wilds in North Carolina for a conference. I'm super excited! Can't wait!!!

Hmmm. I think that a pretty good update. Will try to post once a week and build my blogger fan base up. Hah! =)


 ~Sarah~

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yea!!! It has been so long - I was afraid you wouldn't post again! :S

Wow, I'm jealous, I want to go to the Wilds. Hopefully someday before I die I will be able to go. :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Um you training for a race?! did you run? I love food too!

My Music Shelf...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com